Cirencester 6-1 Mangotsfield 

Cirencester Town secured their play-off place as they romped to victory against Mangotsfield United. 

Sixth place Winchester City will face fifth place Cinderford Town so Cirencester's three point lead is enough going into the final day. 

Despite falling behind in the first half, an own goal, braces by Tommy Anderson and Jack Freeman and an Owen Windsor helped Cirencester to a resounding win that does everything but secure their play-off spot. 

The Centurions are three points clear of Winchester City in sixth but are 19 goals better off in terms of goal difference. 

Charlie Griffin named an unchanged team to the one that drew 3-3 at Moneyfields two days earlier. 

Cirencester had a couple of early chances but it was the visitors who took the lead. 

The ball was switched to former Centurions man Daniel Demkiv who rolled it across to Matthew Tanner who had a simple tap in after 14 minutes. 

Mangotsfield continued to threaten and were unlucky not to be further ahead when Demkiv went for the spectacular with an overhead kick that only just went over the bar after Cirencester failed to deal with a ball into the box. 

The hosts started to get a bit of a foothold in the game. Ellis Dunton had a header saved from a Jack Freeman free-kick before they eventually equalised on 24 minutes when Tommy Anderson's cross went in off defender Clayton Fortune. 

Cirencester completed the turnaround on 31 minutes after a lovely move saw Aidan Bennett fed it down the channel to Freeman whose low cross was tapped in by Anderson and Ciren took the lead for the first time in the match. 

Griffin's side were dealt a blow ten minutes before half time as Baboucarr Jarra limped off with an injury and was replaced by Louis Spalding. 

Cirencester took control from then on and were well on top for the remainder of the first half. 

They made the most of that pressure and landed a killer blow to Mangotsfield as Anderson scored his second on the stroke of half time, getting on the end of Owen Windsor's cross. 

Cirencester started the second half well as Bennett and Windsor both went close early on. 

Mangotsfield keeper Marko Radovanovic was called into action on a couple of occassions when he came out quickly to deny Freeman and pulled off a decent stop from Windsor from close range. 

Anderson was desperate for his hat-trick. He had a shot saved on 74 minutes before pulling one inches wide of the post. 

The inevitable fourth goal came with 10 minutes to go when the ball was flicked through to Windsor who charged goalwards and rifled one into the corner of the net. 

A bad day for the visitors hit rock bottom as a howler from Radovanovic gave Cirencester a fifth goal as he spilled Freeman's shot and the ball crept in over the line. 

Freeman scored his second in the 90th minute with a powerful drive to cap off yet another goal fest at the Corinium. 

The scoreline was slightly harsh on Mangotsfield who started the game brightly. 

Cirencester remain third going into the final day.