Cirencester Town reached 100 league goals for the campaign as they trounced Street to further tighten their grip on a play-off place. 

Owen Windsor and Alan Griffin both scored twice before Jack Freeman got the 100th goal for the Centurions in the dying minutes in a game. 

Cirencester dominated the game but were only 1-0 up at half time after wasting a number of chances but they made no mistake during a ruthless second half. 

Cirencester named an unchanged side from the one that won 2-0 at AFC Totton last week. 

Windsor started up front despite playing 90 minutes for England School boys on Friday night. 

Both sides had decent opportunities in the opening 15 minutes. Jack Freeman forced a good save out Liam Kingston in the Street net while Craig Herrod drag a shot inches wide of the post moments later. 

It was the Centurions who took the lead on 21 minutes when Windsor pounced on a poor back pass, rounded the keeper and tapped the ball into the empty net. 

It was his third goal in as many games. 

Cirencester took control of the game from there. Alan Griffin had a good chance to double the advantage on 31 minutes when he looked to turn in a brilliant Aidan Bennett cross but the defender got a vital block on it. 

Freeman, Will Christopher and Windsor all had further opportunities to double the hosts advantage but they lacked the clinical edge. 

Steve Murray was a threat for Street and despite their domination, Ciren knew a second goal was needed. 

They managed to find that clinical edge in the opening minutes of the second half when Windsor flicked the ball beautifully into the path of Freeman who sidefooted it to Griffin who was one on one with the keeper and he slotted it into the bottom corner to give Cirencester a two goal cushion. 

Cirencester sealed it on 55 minutes when Griffin scored the goal of the match when he collected the ball 25 yards out and unleashed a rocket on the half turn which flew into the net. 

It should have been 4-0 and a hat-trick for Griffin a minute later when he found himself in behind again but he dragged his shot wide. 

The third goal put Cirencester on 98 for the season and the Centurions seemed to sense the century was on.

Anderson was then unlucky not to win a penalty when he was bundled over in the box by Dave O'Hare before Windsor flashed a curling shot across the face of goal that just missed the target. 

Street reminded Cirencester they were still up for the battle and gave them a scare on 61 minutes when Oscar Latas rounded the Sam Ayres but could only strike the post with the goal at his mercy. 

Three minutes later, the fourth goal came as Windsor scored his second of the afternoon when he bent it into the far corner after he was set up by Anderson. 

It was plain sailing for Cirencester which couldn't be said for their opponents who were again cursing their luck on 74 minutes when Jamie Short's dipping strike cannoned off the post. 

Just as the game looked to be dying out, Cirencester managed to squeeze in one last counter attack which and Griffin squared it to Freeman who had the easiest of finishes to secure the century for the Centurions.