Evo Stik Southern, West   Larkhall Athletic 3 Cirencester Town 3 CIRENCESTER  managed to score two late goals when Larkhall Athletic were reduced to ten men to secure a point on Saturday.

Cirencester began positively and took the game to their hosts with Ben Whitehead, Henry Spalding and Alan Griffin firing wide in the first five minutes.

Cirencester opened the scoring from the penalty spot.

Ouldridge darted towards the penalty spot where he was adjudged to have been tripped as he collected the ball.

Ben Whitehead stepped forward and drove the ball inside the right post.

Two minutes later Larkhall were level from Joe Tumelty.

Encouraged by their success the  home side began to assert themselves on the game and Adam Connolly was called upon to make a terrific covering challenge on Corrick as he burst forward to collect a pass from George King.

Matt Britton fired a powerful, low, shot inside the left post to put Larkhall 2-1 up.

Just before the hour mark, Corrick fired wide of the left post after good work from Peel and Lambert.

Back came Cirencester as Lewis launched a long ball down the centre but as Whitehead looked to collect near the penalty spot it bounced higher than expected enabling a defender to clear.

The home side increased their lead mid-way through the half with a goal of simplicity as Tumelty sent a corner kick from the left towards the penalty spot for Britton to dart forward and loop a header over the defenders and inside the far right post.

Cirencester pressed as Whitehead saw his shot deflected wide for a corner kick that Lewis headed back into the mix, Spalding struck the top of the bar with a curling free kick from the right and Bennett intercepted inside his half to charge forward, exchange passes with Spalding, work his way along the front edge of the home area before slipping the ball to Griffin who had his shot blocked.  In the final five minutes, Cirencester grabbed two goals to earn a point.

As the home captain was sent off for a second yellow card, Will Christopher struck home from 25 yards, before Alan Griffin got the equaliser.