Chestnut Park, Kingswood, Wotton-Under-Edge GL12


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £100,600. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £345.81 per month. Monthly Service charge £50.45

Kingswood is a small Cotswold Village on the outskirts of Wotton-under-Edge with pretty rural surroundings. A perfect escape from the busy City life, yet within a very accessible commute to Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham and beyond.

Only a short walk from local amenities all nestled between Chestnut Park and the Playing Fields.

Flooring to kitchen, bathroom & WC included

Oven, hob & hood included

Applicants will need to pass a small financial assessment prior to viewing/reserving.

All applicants must be registered on Help to Buy South

As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.

Please note that upon submitting an enquiry on this property Andrews will send the above details to Greensquare only in order to complete your request. By submitting a viewing request or enquiry, you confirm that you agree to our privacy policy linked at the bottom of the page.

Arrange viewing 01242 317105

Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes Gloucester

176 Bath Road, Leckhampton

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

Wilts and Gloucestershire Standard