THE BASINGSTOKE AND DEANE BOROUGH COUNCIL (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (VARIOUS ROADS NO 7) ORDER 2016Notice ID:
THE BASINGSTOKE AND DEANE BOROUGH COUNCIL (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) (VARIOUS ROADS NO 7) ORDER 2016
Notice is hereby given that Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council pursuant to arrangements made under Section 101 of the Local Government Act 1972 with Hampshire County Council in exercise of the powers of the said County Council and in exercise of the powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act"), and of all other enabling powers, has made the following Order-
Reason for Order: The Council are satisfied that traffic on the roads listed should be restricted or prohibited because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road.
Effect of Order: All traffic will be prohibited from travelling along those roads listed below, as directed by traffic signs. The closure is to allow highway maintenance works.
1. Weston Corbett Road, Weston Corbett - between its junction with Basingstoke Road and Weston Road.
2. Waltham Lane, Steventon - between its junction with Steventon Road and Pound Road
3. Silchester Road, Little London - between its junction with Bramley Road and Pamber Road
4. Hackwood Lane, Old Basing - Between its junction with A339 and Huish Lane
5. Pamber Road, Charter Alley - between its junction with Wykeford Lane and Old Chapel Lane
6. Woods Lane, Cliddesden - Between its junction with B3046 and Hatch Warren Way
7. Crux Easton Lane, Egbury - between its junction with A343 Andover Road and New Barn Lane
8. B3051 Ashford Hill Road, Kingsclere - between its junction with A339 Kingsclere Road and Wheathold
9. Mill Lane, Hartley Wespall - between its junction with Rotherwick Lane and Frog Lane
10. Green Lane, Ellisfield - between its junction with Berrydown Lane and Church Lane
11. Basing Road, Old Basing - 100m north ofjunction with Redbridge Lane to 100m east of its junction with Redbridge Lane
12. Harts Lane, Burghclere - between its junction with Church Lane and Spring Lane
13. Trenchard Lane, Oakley - between the A30 Winchester Road and Rectory Road
Duration of Order:
The order will come into effect on 09 May 2016 for 12 Months. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected each road will be closed for 5 working days only) Advance notices will be erected on site prior to works commencing.
1. Basingstoke Road, Weston Road
2. Pound Road, Winchester Street, B3400, Rectory Road, Trenchard Lane, A30 Winchester Road, Maidenthorn Lane, Yew Tree Road.
3. Pamber Road, Silchester Road, A340 Aldermaston Road, Bramley Road
4. Huish Lane, A30 London Road, A30 Ringway South, Hackwood Road, A339.
5. Old Chapel Lane, Monk Sherborne Road, Salters Heath Road, Wykeford Lane
6. Hatch Warren Way, The Harrow Way, A339 Alton Road, B3046 Farleigh Road.
7. A343 Andover Road, B3048 Stoke Road.
8. B3051 Ashford Hill Road, Ashford Hill Road (Headley), A339 Kingsclere Road.
9. Frog Lane, Rotherwick Lane.
10. Northgate Lane, Church Lane (Cliddesden), B3046 Farleigh Road, Berrydown Lane.
11. Basing Road, Swing Swang Lane, GresleyRoad, A338 RingwayNorth, A30 London Road, Park Lane, Crown Lane, Basing Road
12. Church Lane, Well Street, Spring Lane
13. Rectory Road, B3400 Andover Road, Ashe Park Lane, Waltham Lane, Popham Lane, A30 Winchester Road
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Daniel Beasant on 0300 555 1388 or email email@example.com on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
On behalf of
Head of Law and Governance and Monitoring Officer
5 May 2016