BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH AND POOLE COUNCIL ALDER ROAD - Utility Works TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2021Notice ID: BOU2179716
BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH AND POOLE COUNCIL ALDER ROAD - Utility Works TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council, in exercise of its powers under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended and the Traffic Management Act 2004, has made temporary traffic regulations, with the effects detailed below, to control traffic.
WHAT AND WHERE:
- Alder Road closed to all vehicles, no waiting at any time and no loading/unloading at any time from the Wallisdown Roundabout to outside No. 321 (approx. 40m south of the northern junction of Langside Avenue).
- Mossley Avenue - east and west junctions onto Alder Road closed to all vehicles
- Langside Avenue - northern junction onto Alder Road closed to all vehicles (southern junction to remain open)
- South Park Road - no parking, no waiting, no loading/ unloading at any time on the southern side of the road to allow for bus diversion route and also on the northern side outside Nos 1 and 3 to allow for a temporary bus stop
- Bryant Road - no parking, no waiting, no loading/ unloading at any time on the western side of the road between the junctions of South Park Road and Mossley Avenue to allow for the bus diversion route
- Bryant Road - no waiting at any time and no loading/ unloading at any time on the western side between the junctions of Mossley Avenue and Wallisdown Road to allow for bus passage.
WHEN: From 9.30am on Monday 27 September 2021 until Friday 12 November 2021
WHY: to facilitate the installation of a gas main by Southern Gas Network
ACCESS: Emergency services access will be maintained, access to properties will remain depending on site safety
DIVERSION ROUTE: Wallisdown Road, Talbot Avenue, Wimbome Road, Wessex Way, Poole Road
These arrangements may be amended/extended should works overrun or weather conditions delay operations. Restrictions may be in effect under this Order for up to 18 months and could be further extended with the approval of the Secretary of State. The Council regrets any inconvenience to the public caused by this Traffic Order. Date authorised: 12 August 2021
Service Director: Transport and Engineering, BCP Council Civic Centre, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth BH6 6DY