STRATTON U11s started slowly allowing Marlborough to race into a two-goal lead but they pulled it back level at half-time thanks to Josh Littler-Jennings and Barney Kimber.


Stratton Youth U11s 6

Marlborough U11s 2

The second half was a one-sided affair and Stratton scored four further goals through Kimber (2), Kian Hawtin, and Harry Dyer with his first goal in 20 games for Stratton to seal the win. MoM: Thomas Jones.

Stratton Youth U11s 4

Pewsey Vale U11s 2

STRATTON started quickly this time and were two up after 10 mins thanks to Barney Kimber and Josh Littler-Jennings.

Pewsey grabbed a goal back before captain and MoM Harry Dyer restored Stratton's two-goal advantage.

Pewsey grabbed another goal with 15 minutes to play but Dyer took his recent goal burst to three in two games when volleying in a Hawtin knock down to seal the win.

South Cerney U16s 0

Stratton Youth U16s 10 (ten)

FROM start to finish, Stratton were just too good for the home side and secured school bragging rights in some style.

The first 15 minutes was even, but when Callum Fallows finished well on 18 minutes it set the scene.

Harry Rogers scored with a great volley on 19 minutes and Alfie Smith made it 3-0 before half-time.

The second half was one-way traffic as Stratton got into their passing game. On 54 minutes, Charlie Price secured his first goal of an impressive season. This was followed a minute later by another for Ashley Organ.

Jamie Jel added the sixth on 62 minutes with a cool finish. Robbie Hunter was rewarded for his efforts on 70 minutes with a well taken half volley and Jack Pizzey made it 8-0 on 76 minutes with a cool finish before Alfie Smith got his second a minute later.

The 10th and final goal was scored from just outside the box by the impressive Dan James, returning after missing 90 per cent of the season through injury.

FC Abbey Meads U16s 1

Stratton U16s 3

HAVING dispatched South Cerney 10-0 in their previous match, Stratton went to Abbey Meads full of vigour.

But on the small pitch the first 20 minutes was dominated by the home side as they made good use of the tail wind.

Stratton broke the deadlock, though, on 28 minutes, when James Pitt headed home a superb Harry Rogers free kick. Both sides had chances after that, but it finished 0-1 at the break.

The second half saw Stratton get into their passing game and cause the home side plenty of problems. Ashley Organ finished well on 58 minutes following some great team passing. Abbey Meads came back with an immediate reply, courtesy of a wicked deflection. Stratton keeper Ben Alexander then pulled off a world class save to keep the score at 1-2.

Ill discipline crept into the tiring Stratton ranks but the home side couldn't capitalise as the Stratton defence stood firm.

Then Organ finished off another great passing move.

This was a great match which helped Stratton – coached by Gary James for the past eight years – to their highest finishing position in the league.

Old Town U18s 1

Stratton Youth U18s 5

STRATTON controlled the game throughout and thoroughly deserved their win.

The opening goal came when Chris White was fouled in the box after an excellent run and Archie Day calmly converted the spot kick.

The second goal was again inspired by the impressive White who took the ball to the line before cutting back for Max Lukaweckyj to slot home.

The second half continued in a similar vein with Stratton creating several chances and it was no surprise when Gavin Haselar added a third goal after good work from Ollie Pilkington.

Stratton’s fourth goal was care of an exquisite lob over the goalkeeper from Conor Smith that drew applause from both sets of supporters.

Old Town did manage to get on the scoresheet after a defensive mix-up. But the fifth Stratton goal came after sustained pressure and was skilfully scored on the volley by the division's top scorer Day. MoM: Greg Carter.

Stratton now go on to contest the North Wilts League Cup Final at Swindon Town's County Ground