KINGSHILL'S 100 per cent record remains intact in Division Two of the M4 Karting Cirencester & District League after they beat visitors Lechlade Reserves 3-1.

The match saw the refereeing debut of 16-year-old Frazer Phillips who received praise from both sides for his handling of the game, and it is good to see a new young referee taking up the whistle and showing confidence in his decision making.

CHQ Utd Reserves' comfortable 5-0 home victory over strugglers Tetbury Town III saw them move up to third in the league, but realistically, they are not title challengers at this stage of the season. In the other remaining Division Two game, Down Ampney and South Cerney Reserves shared the points in a 2-2 draw.

Poulton's Division One title hopes appear to be fading after they suffered their second consecutive home defeat, going down 2-0 to Lechlade.

Liam Moore gave Lechlade the lead in a first half when the home side rarely threatened. Poulton looked livelier after the break but Moore's second sealed the points for the visitors who look to be improving after a poor season so far.

South Cerney, the current leaders, look to be coming good as they notched their sixth consecutive league win with a solid 4-1 victory at Oaksey.

After a positive start from the home side, Kristian Trimble put Oaksey ahead, but Adam Keslake had restored parity by the interval. Second half goals from Dan Lawrence (2) and a further goal from Keslake saw them comfortably home.

Champions CHQ Utd remain in second place, four points behind but with two games in hand, after a close encounter at Siddington Sports where they won 3-2.

The Beeches look to be hitting some form as they convincingly beat bottom-of-the-table and now almost relegation certainties Stratton United 6-0, with Danny Gudger hitting a hat-trick, and further goals coming from Luke Crosbee, Jody Lawrence and Mitchell Stone.

There was a close and exciting game at Sherston, where the home side stunned Bibury Reserves by taking a 2-0 lead.

However, Bibury struck back through Chris Sutton and Jake Ayres, but a Will Barras penalty put Sherston back in front. A stunning 30-yard free kick from Tom Montgomery restored parity, and Steve Pitt sealed the points for Bibury near the end.