Tetbury hospital restructure pay



First published in News in Brief by

TETBURY Hospital is re-evaluating its pay structure for healthcare assistants.

The privately run hospital has used NHS pay scales to propose pay rises for 90 per cent of staff and a pay cut for the other 10 per cent.

Management at the hospital are consulting with staff over the pay changes and will confirm them in November.


Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree