Follow the General Election with our dynamic political map showing results as they happen. Select a region then click on a constituency to read a political profile and see candidates and votes.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
5:09pm Tuesday 12th July 2016
POLICE and Crime Commissioner for Gloucestershire Martin Surl has a blank space in his diary tomorrow after being stood up by Prime Minister-in-waiting Theresa May.
9:00am Sunday 26th June 2016
PEOPLE who believe there are issues with the Draft Submission Local Plan can submit their views to Cotswold District Council from tomorrow.
1:46pm Monday 13th June 2016
A NEW traffic plan for the Cotswold Show will help ease congestion, event organisers said.
2:00pm Thursday 9th June 2016
Find out the latest news in your community
12:03pm Thursday 2nd June 2016
THE following applications have been received by Cotswold District Council.
7:55am Monday 9th May 2016
IT IS Auf Wiedersehen Cirencester for a radio champion as he heads to the town’s sister city to cover a special event.
8:15am Tuesday 29th March 2016
A BRAIN specialist is appealing for volunteers to try a pioneering new technology which could help the disabled walk again.
- Lib Dems slam county council decision to withhold broadband funding from the Cotswolds
- Work leaps ahead on project to build Cirencester’s biggest venue
8:25pm Tuesday 1st March 2016
MP for the Cotswolds Geoffrey Clifton-Brown has given his support to the campaign for Britain to leave the European Union, citing the EU’s unwillingness to tackle the major social and economic issues that still grip the continent.
- Firefighters host charity car wash in Malmesbury after a night tackling a Chippenham blaze
- Bathurst Arms pub in North Cerney closed down
- Bibury residents welcome Royal visitor
- Road closure on A40 affecting traffic between Northleach and Andoversford
- PICTURES: Melmore Gardens in Cirencester has flooded
11:38am Thursday 4th February 2016
FRIENDS actor Matt LeBlanc is to join Chris Evans as a presenter on the new series of Top Gear.
11:18am Monday 25th January 2016
EIGHTY per cent of traffic lights in the UK should be removed, according to a new report.
- READER POLL: Should over 75s get a free TV licence?
- Commuters experiencing severe delays at Air Balloon roundabout at Birdlip
- Police complete 12-hour tweeting marathon to conclude 999 awareness campaign