Driver treated for shock after Landrover fire
A DRIVER had to be treated for shock after their Landrover caught fire near Moreton-in-Marsh this afternoon.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service received a call at around 4.35pm this afternoon saying a 4x4 was on fire in a field on private land in Sezincote.
One fire engine from Moreton-in-Marsh station attended and used one hosereel and two breathing apparatus to fight the blaze.
The vehicle, a Landrover Freelander, was severely damaged in the fire.
An ambulance also attended as the driver was suffering from shock, and paramedics treated them at the scene.