Firefighters called out to chimney fire in Beverston
9:50am Sunday 16th February 2014 in News
Firefighters were called in to put out a chimney fire in the Beverston area at around 8pm, last night (Saturday, February 15.
One fire appliance from Tetbury community fire station attended with a crew of five fire fighters.
The crew used chimney rods and a thermal image camera to look into the chimney.
The firefighters spent a total of fifty five minutes at the incident.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year.
For chimney safety advice visit http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html
Comments are closed on this article.