Rubbish collection times for homes in Cotswolds over Christmas and New Year period
RUBBISH collections throughout the Cotswolds will be subject to disruption over the Christmas and New Year period.
Cotswold District Council’s waste and recycling collection service provider, Ubico Ltd, will not be making collections on the bank holidays that fall over the festive period.
However, the crews will work on the three Saturdays after Christmas Day to make up for the lost days.
Scott Williams, strategic client manager for CDC, said: “We will soon be alerting all the households in the district about these temporary changes to our normal collection schedule via our council newsletter.
“There will be a slight delay until Saturday, January 11 and then everything will be back to normal again for the week beginning Monday, January 13.”
Mr Williams also said that every house in the district will be able to leave out additional amounts of non-recyclable waste in bin liners next to their wheelie bins on their first collection after Christmas Day.
- Weds 25 Dec Will move to Friday 27 Dec
- Thurs 26 Dec Will move to Sat 28 Dec
- Friday 27 Dec Will move to Mon 30 Dec
- Mon 30 Dec Will move to Tues 31 Dec
- Tues 31 Dec Will move to Thurs 2 Jan 2014
- Weds 1 Jan 2014 Will move to Friday 3 Jan
- Thurs 2 Jan Will move to Sat 4 Jan
- Friday 3 Jan Will move to Mon 6 Jan
- Mon 6 Jan Will move to Tues 7 Jan
- Tues 7 Jan Will move to Weds 8 Jan
- Weds 8 Jan Will move to Thurs 9 Jan
- Thurs 9 Jan Will move to Friday 10 Jan
- Friday 10 Jan Will move to Sat 11 Jan
Comments are closed on this article.