Coffee mornings across the Cotswolds in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
COFFEE mornings are being held all across the Cotswolds over the next few days with money being raised for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Tomorrow (Friday, September 27) is the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, Macmillan's biggest fundraising event.
See below for a selection of coffee morning's across the area.
pic from Macmillan
If you are having an open Macmillan coffee morning and would like it featured on this list, email Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paternoster House on Watermoor Road in Cirencester is holding a tea and cake party for Macmillan Cancer Support World's Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 27 from 3-5pm.
- The Crown of Crucis pub in Ampney Crucis is holding a coffee morning in aid of Macmillan on Friday, September 27 from 9.30-11.30am. Details on 01285 851806.
- A group of Bibury women are teaming up with Bibury Trout Farm and the village primary school to hold a coffee morning on Friday, September 27, from 10am-2pm at the farm forecourt in Arlington, Bibury. School pupils will serve refreshments with a cake stall and raffle. Tea, coffee and homemade cakes, scones and traybakes will be available.
- A Macmillan coffee morning is being held at 11 Overhill Road, Stratton, Cirencester on Friday, September 27 between 10.30am and 2.45pm.
- Cirencester Macmillan will be holding a cupcake creation evening on October 18 from 7.30pm at Ingleside House on Beeches Road. The evening will feature cupcake decorating, designing, demonstrations, tips and advice. The event could see the cancer support group hit the £50,000 mark for its 2013 fundraising campaign. Cost for the evening is £15 per person which includes a champagne buffet. Details on 01285 648230.
- Filkin's Nursery at the Old School near Lechlade will be having a coffee morning for parents on Friday, September 27. The children will be making cakes and biscuits in advance to sell to friends and family. Details on 01367 860594.
- F Hinds Jewellers on Cricklade Street in Cirencester is holding a Macmillan coffee morning on Friday, September 27 which takes place all day.
- Elmgrove Nursing Home on Somerford Road in Chesterton, Cirencester is having a coffee afternoon on Friday, September 27 from 2.30pm in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Andy Wilkinson is holding a Macmillan coffee morning on Friday, September 27 from 10am to noon at the Bull Pens in East End, Fairford.
- Katie Keeling is holding a coffee morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support on Saturday, September 28 from 10am to noon at Fairford Community Centre.
Comments are closed on this article.