A THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH A REAR GARDEN, GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY, LOCATED NEAR TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
LIVING ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM, KITCHEN AND DINING AREA, THREE BEDROOMS, PART DOUBLE GLAZED PART SECONDARY GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING , REAR GARDENS, GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY.
Chipping Norton is an old stone mill and market town standing high on the north-east edge of the glorious Cotswold Hills. It has very good shopping and social amenities including a theatre, sports centre and community hospital. The town is midway between Stratford and Oxford, each about 20 miles, and Banbury is about 13 miles. Stations on the Paddington to Worcester/ Hereford line are at Charlbury, 7 miles, and Kingham, 4 miles. Public transport operates to all the aforementioned centres.
ACCOMODATION COMPRISES OF:
LIVING ROOM: 11´2" x 13´3": Window to front, TV areal, Phone point, Radiator, Wall light, Door to stairs.
INNER HALL: Radiator, Under stairs storage.
BATHROOM: 4´7" x 6´: Panelled bath with shower over, Pedestal basin, Low Level WC. Heated towel rail.
KITCHEN DINING ROOM 7´9" x 14´2": Sliding door, Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, wooden block work surface with matching wall and base cupboards, under counter Hotpoint fridge and Electrolux freezer, Integral electric oven and gas hob with hood over. Integral AGE washing machine, dishwasher, Laminate flooring.
REAR PORCH: Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Window to side, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 8´11" x 13´: Feature fireplace, window to front, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 7´11" x 10´11": Window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 7´5" X 7´5": Window to rear, Radiator.
REAR GARDEN: Laid to patio and gravelled area.
SINGLE GARAGE: Up and over door, garden water tap, sink, lighting.
OFF ROAD PARKING: for two cars.
FRONT GARDEN: Borders and shrubs.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36.00 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of
application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £30 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.