First floor two DOUBLE bedroom flat in popular location of Mere, within WALKING DISTANCE to local shops. Further accommodation comprises LOUNGE/DINER with WOODBURNER, kitchen, bathroom and off road parking. Many period features including sash windows.
First floor two DOUBLE bedroom flat in popular location of Mere, withing WALKING DISTANCE to local shops. Further accommodation comprises LOUNGE/DINER with multi WOODBURNER, kitchen, bathroom and off road parking. Many period features including sash windows.
Door to front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from ground floor, sash window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing water tank.
Lounge 20' 7" x 13' 9" ( 6.27m x 4.19m )
Two sash windows to side aspect, open fire place with woodburner, television point, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring, two ceiling lights. Loft hatch access to insulated and boarded loft space.
Kitchen 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Sash window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 7' 10" x 14' 2" ( 2.39m x 4.32m )
Sash window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Sash window to side aspect, television point, carpet. Loft hatch to insulated loft space.
Bathroom 4' 10" x 9' ( 1.47m x 2.74m )
Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
Off road parking for one car. Shed.
Maintenance is currently £40.00 per month for calendar year.
From our office head west on High St toward School Rd, turn right onto St. Martin's Square. Turn right onto Le Neubourg Way/B3092. Continue to follow B3092. Go through 2 roundabouts. Turn right onto Castle St/B3092. Turn left onto Manor Rd. Take the 1st right onto North St. Destination will be on the left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.