* RECENTLY REFURBISHED * A detached chalet bungalow within a mile of Wareham Town Centre.
A detached chalet bungalow that has undergone considerable improvement by the current owners to include newly fitted kitchen/diner, bathroom and new central heating system. The property offers versatile accommodation and must be viewed to be appreciated.
UPVC double glazed door into:
Stairs to landing with cupboard under, radiator, built in meter cupboard.
Lounge 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Ceramic tiled fireplace, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, upvc double glazed front and side aspect windows.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" x 10' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.30m )
Comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, further matching wall and base cupboard units with complementary work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points, space for fridge freezer, concealed gas combi boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating, upvc double glazed rear and side aspect windows, upvc double glazed door s to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Parquet flooring, radiator, upvc double glazed front and side aspect windows.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' max ( 3.66m x 3.35m max )
Parquet flooring, built in airing cupboard with hanging space, radiator, upvc double glazed rear and side aspect windows.
comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and separate shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wall mounted Dimplex heater, upvc double glazed side aspect frosted window.
comprising low level wc, radiator, upvc double glazed side aspect window.
with doors to:
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Built in wardrobes with cupboards over, radiator, upvc double glazed front aspect window.
Bedroom 4 15' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.97m )
Sloping eaves, two radiators, under eaves storage space,double glazed Velux to rear.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator.
The Front Garden
has been laid with various shrub and heather beds. Pathway to front door.
from front to rear gives off road parking for several vehicles and leads to:
with up and over door, light, power, personal door.
Lawn with mature shrub borders, paved patio, summerhouse, outside tap.
Connells Lettings Department
For our lettings department please call 01305 266755
From our Wareham office proceed along North Street at the roundabout take the third exit over the fly over and then at the roundabout take the first exit, at the next roundabout take the second exit into Bere Road and then take the first left into Carey proceed along the road just before the Spar shop take the turning on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.