PHOTOS SHOW EXISTING HOME AND ARE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
An opportunity to purchase your own unique park home in a rural setting with amenities on site.
A superb opportunity to purchase off plan a brand new park home ideally positioned in this rural park home setting offering the would-be purchaser the opportunity to spec and size their own individual property.
The specification can change to suit purchaser's requirements.
Entrance Hall 9' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.87m x 1.40m )
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, downlighters, archway through to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.41m )
Double glazed patio door to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, downlighters, archway through to lounge.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, two radiators, TV point, coving to ceiling, downlighters, electric fire.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, tiling to splashback areas, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, hob and hood, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, enclosed central heating boiler, under-cupboard lighting.
Airing cupboard, loft access, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, a range of fitted furniture including double wardrobe, radiator, drawer units.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Double glazed full height bow bay window to front, a range of fitted storage and wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to front, corner bath with shower mixer attachment, tiling to walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Outside The Property
There is block paved parking for at least one vehicle and small lawn area with option to fence.
Ground Rent And Maintenance
There are ground rent and maintenance chargeable payable - contact the estate agent for further information.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's Street turn left keeping to the left hand lane. At the traffic lights turn left and continue to the roundabout and turn right onto Middleton Stoney Road. Continue through to Middleton Stoney and at the traffic lights continue straight on and follow the road around, continue turning right signposted to Heyford, follow the road around the bend and through the traffic calming where the park home site can be identified on the left by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.