A two bedroom second floor apartment on the Archers Gate development, just off the A303 at Amesbury. Recently constructed by Bloor homes, the property benefits from an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
A two bedroom second floor apartment, on the Archers Gate development, just off the A303 at Amesbury. Recently constructed by Bloor homes, the property benefits from an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Telephone point. Radiators. Airing cupboard. Intercom system. Doors to all rooms:
Lounge/diner 20' 8" x 14' ( 6.30m x 4.27m )
Double glazed box window to front and double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Satellite TV. Telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and coordinating work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan housed in a cookerhood. There is an integrated washer/dryer included and space for slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.97m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed windows to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point. TV point.
Double shower cubicle. Low level WC. Heated towel radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted shaver point. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double mirror fronted built-in wardrobe. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
Double glazed obscured window to rear. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled.
There is allocated parking for one car in a courtyard area, plus one visitors space.
There is an intercom security system in place, which allows access into the building and the individual apartment.
From the Amesbury central car park turn right, at the roundabout take the first exit left onto Earls Court Road. Proceed up the hill which in turn becomes Boscombe Road and at the two mini-roundabouts turn right onto Underwood Drive. Proceed down Underwood Drive and on approaching the next roundabout continue straight on where you will find Shears Drive almost immediately in front of you. Turn left and Hambrooke Court will be found your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.