This RETIREMENT APARTMENT is situated in the popular residential area of Malvern Link and includes *Hall*Living Room*Kitchen*Bedroom*Visitors' parking having access to amenities at Malvern Link, Great Malvern and Barnards Green.
A one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with VIEWS overlooking out onto the communal gardens, situated in the popular residential area of Malvern Link, having access to amenities of Malvern Link, Great Malvern and Barnards Green.
The Property Comprises
Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom, communal gardens and shared parking.
The property further benefits from double glazing and NO CHAIN.
Communal entrance hall with private door leading to apartment 12.
Pendent ceiling light, smoke detector, door to built in storage cupboard with shelving and housing hot water cylinder and coat hooks. Doors leading to living room, master bedroom and bathroom.
Living Room 16' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.18m )
Rear facing window with views out onto the communal gardens, three wall lights, 'Adam style' feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth with inset electric fire, emergency pull cord, wall mounted storage heater, television aerial point, archway leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.63m )
Stainless steel single bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, range of floor mounted units, range of eye level units, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer. Strip light, part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" plus wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 4.09m plus wardrobes x 2.67m )
Rear facing window with views out onto the communal gardens, two wall lights, built in mirrored wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, emergency pull cord, wall mounted electric heater.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
Coloured suite comprising panel bath with 'Mira Zest' shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level WC, 'Dimplex' extractor fan, inset mirror and wall light, tiled walls, shaver socket, wall mounted ladder-style radiator.
The property is approached by a tarmac driveway which is set back from the main Worcester Road, with visitors' parking spaces.
Facilities available to the residents are the communal lounges, the laundry room and the communal gardens. There is a house manager who is on duty five days a week between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and out-of-hours there is a 'Careline' telecom system which is fitted in each room. Guest rooms are available for a fee through the house manager.
From the Connells Malvern office proceed along Graham Road and upon reaching the traffic lights bear right onto the Worcester Road and proceed for a short distance where Morgan Court will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.