FREEHOLD GROUND FLOOR FLAT located in West Christchurch with uninterrupted frontline river views. Accommodation includes TWO BEDROOMS, 20FT LOUNGE/DINER, kitchen & bathroom. The property further benefits from GARAGE, off road parking, PRIVATE PATIO AREA & COMMUNAL GROUNDS.
Contact Connells Christchurch Office on 01202 483344.
Communal entrance leading to
Door to front aspect. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric cooker point with cookerhood over. Kitchen appliances include washing machine & fridge/freezer. Boiler. Larder. Partly tiled walls.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 7" x 10' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiator. Double glazed patio door to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 8' ( 4.62m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with river views. Full range of fitted wardrobes with vanity unit. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' max ( 3.63m x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Range of built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprises bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard & low level WC. Extractor Fan. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
With up & over door. Located in a nearby block.
One allocated parking space.
Private paved area. Extensive communal grounds.
For more information about lettings & the rental yields on this property, please contact our lettings team on 01425 472311.
From our office at the Fountain roundabout (Christchurch High Street) take the 3rd exit onto Bargates, continue straight over railway bridge onto Fairmile Rd, again at the 2 roundabouts onto Hurn Rd, at the St Catherine's Hill roundabout take the 1st exit onto St Catherine's Way, turn right at the end of the road onto River Way, soon after turn left onto Conifer Close where the property can be found..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.