A two double bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular area of Churchward. Conveniently situated for all local amenities including shops, restaurants and the Great Western Designer Outlet Village. Carport and off street parking for 2 vehicles, ensuite to the master bedroom. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A two double bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular area of Churchward. Conveniently situated for all local amenities including shops, restaurants and the Great Western Designer Outlet Village. Carport and off street parking for 2 vehicles, ensuite to the master bedroom, separate kitchen with white goods included & No Onward Chain.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entry via electronic entry system.
Apartment Entrance Hall
Doors to all rooms. Entry phone system. Airing cupboard. Central heating controls.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 3" ( 3.20m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Part tiling. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. White goods included.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.44m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to two aspects. Fireplace. Two radiators. TV point.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to two aspects. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
Obscured double glazed window. Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Electric shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window. Suite comprising bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Radiator.
From Mannington roundabout proceed along Great Western Way. At the Meads roundabout take the third turning into Paddington Drive. At the end turn left into Penzance Drive. Turn left into Bude Road. Lynmouth road is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.