A well presented property in sought after Hagley offering fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Inner Hall, Fitted Cloakroom, Lounge, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, two further Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and Garage. EPC RATING B
Shipways are pleased to offer this unusual modern property in a sought after location in Hagley which offers good sized accommodation and needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The property briefly comprises : Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Inner Hall with storage cupboard and stairs to first floor, fitted Cloakroom, Lounge with front facing bay window and french doors to garden, Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room, two further unusual shaped Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Garage and gardens to front and rear.
Chestnut Drive, Hagley
Paved pathway, door with canopy over giving access to :
(Irregular Shape) Having front and rear facing double glazed windows, range of base cupboards and drawers, space and plumbing for washing machine, additional appliance spaces, integrated "Bosch" stainless steel oven, roll edge work top surfaces over, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, stainless steel "Bosch" four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, matching wall cupboards with concealed lighting under, complementary splash back tiling, two ceiling light connections, power points, two single panel central heating radiators, telephone connection, "Ideal" wall mounted central heating boiler, "Honeywell" programmer for control of the hot water and central heating systems and door to:
Having ceiling light connection, single panel central heating radiator, "Honeywell" wall mounted thermostat, power point, stairs to first floor, door to understairs Storage Cupboard and doors to :
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, ceiling light connection and single panel central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" plus bay x 9' 4" ( 4.67m plus bay x 2.84m )
Having front facing double glazed bay window, rear facing French doors to garden, two ceiling light connections, two single panel central heating radiators, power points, telephone point and television aerial connection point.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window on the half landing, loft access, ceiling light connection, power point and door to Airing Cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Doors to :
Master Bedroom 10' x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.05m x 2.92m plus recess )
Having front facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, single panel central heating radiator, power points, telephone connection point, television aerial connection point, two built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelves. Recess with door to :
En-Suite Shower Room
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, ceiling light connection, extractor fan, single panel central heating radiator, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, half wall tiling and walk in tiled shower cubicle.
(Irregular Shape) Having front facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, power points and single panel central heating radiator.
(Irregular Shape) Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, power points and single panel central heating radiator.
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, ceiling light connection, extractor fan, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., shaver socket, single panel central heating radiator and tiling to splash prone areas.
Courtyard Patio Garden
Enclosed by timber fencing, pebbled area with shrubs and stepping stones, garden shed, cold water tap and gated side door.
To the side of the property with up and over door.
From Shipways office in Hagley proceed down Church Street which melds into Summervale Road and take the first right hand turning into Milestone Drive. Proceed to the bottom and take the right hand bend at the bottom and continue straight on where the property will be found on the right hand side identified by Shipways For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.