INVESTORS! TENNANT IN SITU!!
Connells present for sale this recently built 1 bedroom maisonette with accommodation comprising of double bedroom with built in wardrobes, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric heating and allocated parking.
Front door to stairs leading to hallway, telephone point, electric heater.
Electric heater, airing cupboard housing water tank, double glazed window to front, doors to all rooms.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.59m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, electric heating, TV aerial point, telephone point, opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, fitted electric hob with extractor fan over, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall and base units with work top over.
Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heating, TV aerial point, telephone point, two built in wardrobes.
White panel bath with mixer tap shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, electric shaver point, electric fan heater, extractor fan, part tiled, loft access.
1 Allocated parking space with additional visitor parking.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.