We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website and bring you more relevant advertising.

Learn more about cookies

Property details

Property for sale

Moorend Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire £126,000

  • The Property Centre - Churchdown

    21 St Johns Avenue, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2DG

    • Request details

      I would like to:
    • 01452 901242

Bedrooms: 2

Guardian Court is a two bedroom retirement development of apartments, serviced by a lift, situated in a tucked-away location in sought-after Charlton Kings, standing within attractive landscaped communal gardens. The apartment has a sizeable living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a shower room. The rooms have the facility of an emergency alarm system and the development is overseen by an Estate Manager. If you are considering such a retirement development, then this apartment is hard to beat. ***This property is being sold Under the Leasehold Scheme for the Elderly, This property is sold for 70 per cent of market value, while the purchaser enjoys exclusive ownership and use. The remaining 30 per cent is rent free ***

ENTRANCE

Via wooden door.

ENTRANCE HALL

Door to lounge/diner, bedrooms and shower room.

SHOWER ROOM

Wall mounted radiator. Suite including low level W.C, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan,

LOUNGE/DINER

17'3 X 10'8 (5.26m X 3.25m)

UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Door to kitchen.

KITCHEN

13'7 X 6'4 (4.14m X 1.93m)

UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of eye level and base storage units with roll edge worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker point. Part tiled walls. Further appliance space.

BEDROOM ONE

17'6 X 9'8 (5.33m X 2.95m)

UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator,

BEDROOM TWO

12'8 X 6'2 (3.86m X 1.88m)

UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator.

OUTSIDE

FRONT OF PROPERTY

Communal off road parking,

REAR OF PROPERTY

Communal gardens.

TENURE

Leasehold

DATE OF PARTICULARS 8.3.17

DRAFT PARTICULARS TO BE VERIFIED

RESIDENTIAL SALES - DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities (gas, water, electricity) which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.

RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AGENTS NOTE: Please note that additional fees from £300.00 will apply depending on the number of applicants. A calculation will be provided prior to payment of any holding fee. Further details can be found at www.thepropertycentres.co.uk/fees.

Neighbourhood average sold house prices

Flat/Maisonette
£85,976
Detached
£598,400

Based on 19 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.

  • The Property Centre - Churchdown

    21 St Johns Avenue, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2DG

    • Request details

      I would like to:
    • 01452 901242