WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY to make a Great Family Home or even look at change of use to a Business.
A Period Three Storey Detached Property requiring some upgrading throughout. Benefits include Sitting Room, Kitchen / Diner, Two Bedrooms both with En Suite with further Study Area & Bathroom to the Top Floor. Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & Courtyard Garden.
Door to front elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. Glazed panelled door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 10' 3" x 15' ( 3.12m x 4.57m )
With double glazed window to front elevation. TV point. Radiator. Fire place. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Glazed panelled door and step to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 11" x 16' 3" ( 2.72m x 4.95m )
Three double glazed windows to rear elevation. Comprising a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces. Tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating. Radiator. Stairs leading to upper floors. Part glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from kitchen / diner. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door & stairs to second floor. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 14' 11" reducing to 11'6 ( 3.10m x 4.55m reducing to 11'6 )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Door to:
Suite comprising a low level wc, wash hand basin & walk in shower cubicle. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 5' 9" x 8' 5" ( 1.75m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Door to:
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
With stairs rising from first floor landing. Double glazed window to rear. Doors to:
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin & panel enclosed bath. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Rear Courtyard Garden
Enclosed by wall and laid to patio with outside store and gated side access.
From the office of Connells in Trowbridge, proceed down Wicker Hill and over the roundabout in Stallard Street. At the next roundabout turn left onto Newtown where the property can be found on the right hand side just past the advertising hoarding's.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.