“PET scans could predict extent of recovery from brain injury, trials show,” The Guardian reports. Evidence suggests that the advanced scanning devices may be able to detect faint signs of consciousness in people with severe brain injuries.
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Eating chocolate probably won’t save your marriage
- Salt cuts have 'saved lives,' says study
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Whyte 2014 mountain bike handlebars Brand new 2014 Whyte mountainbike medium rise handlebars 700mm wide.
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (22)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (25)
- Clothing (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (14)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - B GEGG
GEGG Betty "Jane" nee Chillingworth 84 years (formerly midwifery sister at Querns Hospital)
Birthdays - J EDWARDS
Happy 18th Birthday 8 18 Jamie 1 18 Edwards 18 3rd April 2014 Congratulations on your special
Births - A ALLEN
Robert & Amy (nee Nicholls) ALLEN 16th January 2014 A Son Alfie John Brother to Pheobe XXX
Marriages - CONGRATULATIONS TO LUKE A
Congratulations to Luke and Anna Mr & Mrs Robinson on their Wedding Day on 26th July 2013