It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
Cat bed Wicker cat bed with 2 cushioned tiers. 56cm wide, 36cm deep, 42cm high. VGC
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - JAMES ASHTON LISTER
LISTER JAMES ASHTON Died peacefully at home on 20th January 2015, aged 80. Husband of Caroline,
Marriages - Louise Colledge
Mr & Mrs S Colledge Are delighted to announce the Engagement of their Daughter Louise
Births - J BAYLEY
BAYLEY Johnny & Natalie (nee Totterdale) are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their
Birthdays - C STALLARD
18 Carol-Ann18 Stallard 18is 18 on 3rd October 2014 18 Happy 18tH BirtHday! Love you always from