"Babies delivered at the weekend are significantly more likely to die or suffer serious injury," reports the Daily Mail. While the increase in risk is both significant and an obvious cause for concern, it is a very small increase…
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- Has the 'happiness region' of the brain been discovered?
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
DOUBLE wardrobe in light oak, rail and shelf inside, 2 doors, 4ft (1.2m) wide, vgc
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (5)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (17)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (5)
- Miscellaneous (6)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Sandra (Sandy) Golay (nee Penfold)
GOLAY (nee Penfold) Sandra (Sandy) Passed away Friday, November 13th, in Frome Hospital aged 49,
Births - Beth and Jon Fawbert
Beth and Jon Fawbert are pleased to announce the birth of SILVIE July 30th 7lb 5oz Love from
Birthdays - Patrick Walsh
Patrick Walsh Happy 75th Birthday Dad, Love Ade, Rob, Rich & Andi. Best Wishes, Love Sally,
Marriages - Louise Colledge
Mr & Mrs S Colledge Are delighted to announce the Engagement of their Daughter Louise